Monday, April 20, 2009

Baptism

My cousing Theresa and her husband Bill invited us to their second daughter, Mya's baptism on Sunday. It was very nice even though it was so hard to hear the Priest. New church, horrible sound system! It was really ashame that the only notible thing during the ceremony was the Priest could not state Mya's name correctly. He would say Mia or Myra????
Since the sound was so bad, Scott and Annabelle, along with a lot of the adults had a hard time focusing on the ceremony. Here's the two checking out Scott's sketches. After church we went to Sanfrantello's in Tinley Park. It was so good. I wish I had taken photos of the 60+ people, but I was too busy enjoying the family and eating the delicious food! We all had a very nice time. Thanks Theresa and Bill for the invite. Your girls are so precious.

2 comments:

~joanne said...

Family, food & fun!

Is that header picture your tree? Beautiful!

Vicki said...

The picture is a Magnolia Bush in our backyard,that my Mom purchased for me for my birthday a few years back. It really is just full of blooms this year.