Monday, August 9, 2010

July Birthdays!

July is when Scott and Mark's birthdays are. We celebrated Mark's by going to dinner and coming home to a small cake I picked up from the store. It was the perfect size. Of course, this year was not half as fun as last year!



We celebrated Scott's birthday (again!) when we got home from vacation. We had Mark's siblings, parents, my Mom and brother Steve with his family over for some hamburger and dogs. The Seymours were still on vacation. This year was a little more exciting since Scott turned 13 on the 13th (Golden!). The cake was a yummy fudge frosted cake that Mark picked up for me!

Scott was sweet to let his cousin Seth sit on his lap while we sang happy birthday.
Scott also had his friend, Jacob over for the festivities. Note no decor this year. Scott asked me to keep it simple. I love that boy!

3 comments:

Uncle Tony said...

Happy Birthday, Pries people! Mark- I am still in recovery from your birthday last year!

~joanne said...

Oh my, he looks so old with his haircut short! He's growing up!

And your mom looks great! Just like I remember her!!

Vicki said...

Yes, Joanne he is growing up! My Mom does look the same except she' so much smaller than she use to be! She went from a 20 to a 14. I think she said she hadn't been this thin since before she had kids.

Uncle Tony - LOL!!!!