Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day weekend



Here Scott and I are prepping the yard on Saturday for the dual Father's Day and Scott's 11th Birthday celebration. Even though Scott's birthday isn't until next month, we celebrated early because Mark's nephew Dan is getting married the day prior to Scott's big day. Saturday was beautiful! Annabelle was our photographer for the weekend.


Yes, I do it all - trim bushes and mow the lawn! I actually enjoy this type of work. I know, this proves that I'm crazy!


Sunday, was a weird weather day. First it's nice out and the kids played in the yard. Then came the lightning and rain. Of course, just when Mark was putting the food on the grill. I know it wasn't fun cooking in the downpour but that pork tenderloin was delicious!!!




Family came for the day. Mark's parents, my Mom and my sister Paula are just a few of the guests we had.




Paula's daughter Riley was so excited about the party. Her son Randy was too, although I'm not sure why but I have several pictures with this same expression! Happy early Birthday Scott. Hope being 11 is just as cool as 10 was.










1 comment:

~joanne said...

What great pictures....looks like you had a fun day. Your mom is just how I remember her.....and I could have picked Paula out in a crowd. You are the groundskeeper? With a little help from Scott.