Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Well here it is...

My first blog - I never even knew what a blog was until my friend, Joanne shared hers. She's right this is pretty easy.

Okay, today is the first day of summer! Yeah for the kids. No more studies, so that's what they thought until I through out a couple of spelling words to each of them this morning. Scott and Annabelle both ended the year with all A's. That is all A's for the entire year if anyone is keeping track. We are so proud of them.

Annabelle is playing soccer again and seems to really like the defense position. I think it's because she doesn't like to run all over. Scott finally decided that having a bushy head of hair wasn't really going to work for this summer - so the buzz cut has arrived. He loves waking up to no more bedhead!

We are already counting down the days until our family vacation. We look forward to visiting Northern Wisconsin every year. Mark really hopes to catch some fish this year. I decided to purchase an insurance policy and booked a fishing guide our first full day up there!

Well, I know it's not great but at least I did it - I blogged.

2 comments:

~joanne said...

WOW....you did it!! Looks great! You will find that everyday is a blog day! =) Adding pictures is easy...trust me, if I can do it anyone can! FYI....the address is Priespage.blogspot.com no @...made the same mistake myself when I was giving mine out. Later.....

steve said...

Joanne mentioned you had a blog so I did a search and look what I found. I am looking forward to reading about your adventures. Steve