Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


Halloween was fun this year. Friday night was Trick or Treating for the kids and Saturday night was Halloween parties! It was a whole weekend of sugar! Annabelle went as a Pirate and Scott as Darth Vader! The kids really got into character too. Thank goodness the weather was beautiful.

Scott and Annabelle both have gag reflexes when carving real pumpkins. So they carved artificial ones this year. They turned out really cool. We place flashlights inside to light them up.
Mojo was Rin Tin Tin!

3 comments:

~joanne said...

Okay Vicki what have you resorted too?? Plastic pumpkins and now flashlights in the pumpkins!

Vicki said...

I know I've turned into a 21st century parent!!! SAFETY/SAFETY. I almost don't even recognize myself.

I just keep wondering what my kids are going to think or say about their childhood when they are adults!

~joanne said...

Hey, don't even think thoughts like that! I can't imagine the things that will stand out to my kids either....scary!