Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 10th Annabelle!










Annabelle celebrated her 10th birthday with her dog, Mojo's, first birthday! She wanted to have a party that celebrated both so we did. On her actual birthday we went out for dinner (without the dog). The wait staff even sang happy birthday to her. Saturday, we had the families over and had a great time. I made and decorated the cake Annabelle wanted. We added our homemade sugar cookies to the cake. YUMM!!!








We served tacos for food and it seemed to go over well. We ended the party watching the AKC dog show. What a perfect day to have this party!










3 comments:

~joanne said...

I didn't realize she was such a dog lover! I knew she wanted a dog but didn't know she loved dogs so much!

Did you buy a dog bone cookie cutter?...I've seen them around.

Sounds like a great time. Annabelle needs to fly out to CA and go with Julie to the dog show in Ca!

Vicki said...

Annabelle loves dogs and she would love the dog show too. But no way I'm footing the bill for that plane ticket $$$.

Yes, we had a dog bone cookie cutter from a X-mas gift to make actual dog treats for Mojo. We used it for our sugar cookies too!

The cake, I cut myself from a rectangle. Those 4-H cake decorating classes came in handy.

~joanne said...

You are impressing me.....Betty Crocker!