Monday, February 23, 2009

Nephews and Birthdays!

Okay, I have several nieces and nephews. But, only two of my nephews, Randy and Seth, have the same birthday. So we have a lot of party time in February. On Friday, my nephew Randy had a party at Chuck E. Cheese's with all his friends and he invited some cousins too! I couldn't resist a chance to play Skeet Ball so I took off work early to make the festivities with my kids. The party was a blast. Chuck E. Cheese was a great sport and high fived everyone at the table!
Randy 5!!!! The party Group! Scott and Annabelle going for a ride!

Grandma with Seth 1! Chuck E. dances!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX




Seth's 1st Birthday Party was on Saturday. This too was a large event. These boys are so loved.
My sister, Paula made and decorated the cakes. The cake was delicious!!! Seth did end up demolishing the cake with his hands. (Sorry no photo of this!) He made us proud!
Steven, my brother, had put together a montage of pictures of Seth's first year. We viewed it while we ate. It was really cool.

2 comments:

~joanne said...

I love Skeet ball...but my fav is the one where the shovel things are pushing the tokens and you think if you put in just one more token, it will all fall!! trust em it never does...I've tried!

Now Paula didn't really decorate those cakes did she...really??! As I was looking at the pictures..before reading...I was thinking, how cute it was..she did a pretty awesome job!

And WOW did Seth bring in the booty for his Birthday! Mega load!

Vicki said...

Yes, Paula really did decorate those cakes. She does an awesome job (especially compared to the ones I do - See Annabelle's cake).

Yes again, Seth (and Randy) brought in the booty for his birthday! It's almost sinful.