Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cookies!!!

We make cookies probably more than we should in our house. So much so, that Annabelle is becoming a master at making them. And Scott, a master at tasting them! Many of our family and friends ask me often, what's the secret to your cookies? I reply Toll-House and they never believe me. Annabelle now knows the secret to making great chocolate chip cookies.

Sorry, if you thought these cookies were for you! This batch was made for my cousin Theresa and Bill for the birth of their newest addition, Mya and for the tech guy at work who cleaned up all the clitches on my computer for me! Maybe the next batch will be for you!!!

2 comments:

~joanne said...

They are looking delic.

Annabelle, you are going to make some man soooooo happy!

Anonymous said...

I can almost taste them right now! Mmmmmm....

Mary