Monday, June 15, 2009

PROGRESS!


(Pictures: Extra deep tub, tub walls are subway tile, and a Turkish Marble floor) Our bathroom is finally moving forward. Our neighbor was able to do the taping and muding of the walls for us very quickly (thank goodness for skilled labor!) so our tile guy could work all weekend. He got the tub done and the floor. He'll grout today!!!
It's so exciting to see my vision coming together. Went to pick up light fixtures, only to find out they send the wrong globes! I'm hoping I don't have to wait two more weeks for lighting! I've decided on a paint color and look forward to getting everything complete. I'm being realistic since Mark has a week of several meetings after hours again! Maybe it'll be done by July1st (??) and I'll figure out a way to take pictures of a small room like our bathroom!

1 comment:

~joanne said...

Looking marvelous!!..ours still isn't all the way done!