Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scott


I think my son is pretty talented and here's my proof. Scott is really into Harry Potter. He has read all the books at least twice and knows every movie like the back of his hand. He has purchased and been given many wands, but this one, he made. I'm serious. He created this wand from paper, a narrow wood rod for support, glue and paint. No joke. I think it looks like he carved it.

(Please note - his head is not deformed - my iPhone camera distorts some objects when you are too close!)

2 comments:

Angela & William said...

so unbelievable! i sent ur emails to charlie so he can look at it. its so nuts! loove it scott!

Angela & William said...

hey! i didnt know where to put this, but this is from catie! she wrote on one of my blogs and ide thought you'd get a kick outta it! <3


ANGELA!!!!!

I miss you tooo toooo tooo much!!! I finally saw your blog and I got teary eyed when I saw that I made your posts. You are too cute. And I love the picture too. So Australia is AMAZING and we are going to come back here together some day. You would love it here. So much culture and the food is phenomenal! Plus the people are soo laid back and have ummmmm.... the best accents in the world!! I am trying so hard to keep up with emails and school stuff and trying to remember to post on here. AHHH!! but I will have picture when I get back and we will just have to have a couple 5 hour lunches.

Miss and Love