Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas Day on our way to Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike's.

Annabelle and Scott opening their gift
from Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike -
Tickets to see the Blue Man Group!

Mark's Parents-  Dorothy and Donn.

Our host Aunt Karen and our nephew
Kevin Michael - an awesome chef!

Cousins Megan and Grace at Aunt Karen's house.
Later at home - Annabelle playing her new Cabella 2011 Hunting Game!
Duck Bambie, duck!

Christmas was very nice this year. It was great to visit with everyone and each persom seemed really happy with their gifts. We spend Christmas Eve at my mother's home and it was nice since my brother Mike was in from Wyoming with his grown son, Robin. Food was fabulous. Sorry no pics.

Christmas Day was refreshing since the kids let us sleep in a little this year. I was very surprised by my gifts. Mark purchased me a really nice Nikon camera. It's a larger camera with changeable lenses. I was so touched, because now I can take pictures of the kids from far away at their sporting events.  The kids gave me a wireless HP printer/scanner/copier. I love it!  Mark recieved another guitar from Santa! It's in the picture of Annabelle - hanging on the wall - the red one. I know, just what he needed, another guitar! Oh well. The kids claim they got everything they wanted. They didn't ask for much so it was easy to make their wishes true this year. Mojo even got some gifts. He got new tags, a tree ornament that says "Team Mojo" and a peanut butter popsicle with a raw hide stick! He gave the kids, new Mojo shirts.

2 comments:

~joanne said...

Great pics..love it!!!

I think Trent got that same Cabela's game..they're having fun shooting the animals!

Thanks fro keeping me up to date!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Thanks for sending the photos and update. I saw the pics of Mojo and I think I see a difference in picture quality. Did you use the new camera for those? Sounds like a great gift -- one I've thought about asking for now and again. Glad you got to see Mike and Robin. We drove through Cheyenne after Christmas and spent time in Estes Park, Colorado, not too far away. Invited Mike, via Facebook, but he must've been in the Chicagoland area. I had no idea how close Estes Park was to Wyoming until we drove it. Next time I'll try to make connections sooner.

We're snowbound here outside of Denver with Matt, Hai Yan and Stella. Schools were closed so we all went sledding today. Rich and I head back east tomorrow.

So glad you had a great Christmas. We did too. Hope 2011 is better for all those who suffered during 2010. Love, n