Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Next Blog

Have you ever clicked on the "Next Blog" button at the top of a blog? It's fascinating at what people share with the world and how creative people are. Most people share things about what they love such as family, knitting, scrapbooking, music, photography, pets, sports, religion, travel, pregnancy, politics, etc., but some share more personal issues such as cancer or a loss of a loved one, so be sure to have the tissues ready if you decide to click on "Next Blog". The stories are touching and some are just fun! I'm not sure how blogger sorts them but I've noticed it's hard to find one to go back to if you find it's interesting, so be sure to save as a favorite if you think you might want to go back to it.

Reading these other blogs made me realize that it's not so bad that I don't blog often. Some of these are months old but still very fascinating. Many are even from other countries which make the curious bug in me click "Next Blog" some more. So if you like to read tabloid magazines but would like something more real to peruse, might I suggest "Next Blog".

Please note, if you get my blog info via email you should take some time and visit my blog site or our dog Mojo's and then click at the top "Next Blog". www.priespage@blogspot.com.

1 comment:

~joanne said...

hmmmm....never pushed that button!