Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scott's new ride

He wishes, beside being only 13, I don't think Dad will ever let the kid drive this. Mark's 4 door Lumina sedan has served our family well for many miles - more than 200,000. Since Mark and I realize that changing cars is not anything we can afford to do accept maybe every dozen or so years. I told him to buy something that he wanted. Since I drive the family vehicle, he might as well drive something fun! It's fun for me too.
So here she is... Mark's new ride.


2011 Dodge Challenger - dirty already, after driving it this morning!

I have yet to ride in it, but Annabelle's been in it lots already. She went with Mark to pick it up and then to Archery this morning in style. Jealous? for SURE! I know I'll get my turn soon. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool ... love the colors and style. But we always knew Mark had style -- he chose Vicki to be his wife! - n

Anonymous said...

holey crap that is nice. And RT at that. very nice. I whanted one in crazy purple.

Mike Y

Anonymous said...

that thing got a hemi


Aunt Howdy

Vicki said...

Yes, it does! Of course, I had to ask. LOL!