Friday, March 18, 2011

Clepto?

Finally after several months of being unhappy with our cleaning staff at work, I've pulled the plug. I've given them notice and have hired a new crew. However, I think the cleaning company's management that we worked with must have already told the crew they are being let go (we had to give 30 day notice) and I'm paying the price oddly.

I came into a very clean office on Monday. If they had cleaned like this all along they would have remained our cleaning staff. They even finally cleaned the kitchen microwave and actually moved the kitchen garbage can to mop the floor, but they threw out two of my plants right off my desk, which when phoned about she openly admitted she threw them out! Now, I've discovered my name plate missing from my desk too!

I know the shamrock plants were cute and being St. Patty's week I could see someone wanting to take them home. They were from our client appreciation party last week. I enhanced them with our logo and a carnation but really to steal them or throw them out as she claims? The name plate I'm baffled about. It's not like my name is something others would desire. I'm afraid now to see what else will be done or gone on Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Pay 'em the rest of the month but take away their keys! So sad. - n

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! Do you have to endure this for 30 days?!!!

Paula

Anonymous said...

oh my Vicki hope thr new company is better

Aunt Howdie