Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Preparations 2011

I have been very much excited about this year's holiday season. I'm not sure why but it seems my whole family is too. Well, I can't tell if Mojo and Thor are, but they have sniffed probably everything within nose reach for sure!

Yes, I decorate the whole house. Bathrooms, bedrooms (just a little) and the rest of the of the house for sure! We started after Thanksgiving decorating and have had a party already with our neighbors. So here's a climps of our indoor preparations for Christmas. It is a season not a day after all!

Dining room looking into living room


Living room tree

Close up to living room tree.


Family Room tree with all the kids ornaments.


2 comments:

~joanne said...

looks good! did you put lights outside too??

Vicki said...

Thanks Joanne. Yes, we (Scott and I) decorated the deck and two of our evergreens on eitherside of the deck stairs in the backyard. We also did all the bushes along the house in the frontyard and around the front door with garland and lights. We don't put any on the house, since I don't like ladders. We use all white lights and I do put some red lights with some evergreen in the flower boxes that are on the deck. I should probably photograph those one of these nights. Net lighting really helps out the whole outside decorating process.