Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We've been busy Part 1

I know it's been a while since I've posted. Work, house, dogs and kids has kept me busy. Hopefully I can bring you all up to speed in no time. I don't remember much of February or March so I will start with April Fool's day. Thor turned 1!!! Since we really don't know when Thor was born we used the vets best estimate and chose April 1st for his birthday. You probably guessed why, because we were crazy fools to get another dog, but we are so grateful we did. We love having this awesome personality around the house. More on Thor and Mojo at www.mojosspot.blogspot.com

Easter was at out house with my side of the family. It was great to see some of the cousins together. Laura even had the day off so we got to see her. Paula, Mom and I planned an easter egg hunt. Paula painted the names on the kids on all the buckets. They turned out great. We had a great weather day and so it was nice for everyone.
Scott, Peyton, Annabelle, Riley, Mom, Seth, Randy and Adam.

Looking for the perfect egg!

Can't wait to see what's in here.

I see more!

I've got enough.


No comments: