Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Riley is 2!

My beautiful niece, Riley turned 2 this past weekend! She had a Dora the Expolorer theme with a pinata, games and even ice cream cake! It was a fun get together and a great day!

My brother holding his almost 5 month old son, Seth, better known as Chubba Womba! (I think I got that right) His parents have a great sense of humor. My brother in law, Mike, was making him smile.

Yes, adults have an interesting way of mingling at parties. See mostly men at one table, drinking and playing games while the women (with some kids) open the presents and play.

And the children... play toss each other into the pool. It almost looks like a hazing. But, fun was had by all!!!
Paula served (made) an excellent Mexican Menu of foods. It went well with the Dora theme. My Mom and Paula's sister in law Denise had a good time at the party too!

2 comments:

~joanne said...

She's a beautiful little girl....*Ü*

steve said...

I love your blog! Especially the new look!

Thanks for sharing your life with us.