Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wedding Day for Dan and Megan!

So the day had finally arrived. Dan and Megan's wedding. This is a picture of Megan being walked down the isle by her sister Jorie. (I'm not sure of the spelling) This was a very emotional wedding, with Megan and Jorie's parents both deceased. Dan and Megan are so right for each other and had been together for so long that this day brought a few tears with nothing but joy for the happy couple.


You ask, where's the picture of the groom? Well, you see I have a camera that just would not cooperate for me this day. I have 45 pictures from this wedding and only two that came out. Thankfully, I got this one of Scott and Annabelle. Scott is dressed as Indiana Jones and Annabelle (drum roll please) is in a dress!!! She is so lovely in it too! Of course, it's hard to see past the tired, mad face she has but she was so pretty and I was so proud of how both my kids looked that day.




No comments: