Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's a boy!!!


Our newest member of the family. Mojo, a 7 month old German Shepherd! Yes, he's big already... imagine how big he will be when he's full grown. We were approved for the adoption today and he will be delivered to our home tomorrow!! Now, that's what I call service from a pet rescue center. His current foster mom, Mindy, drove 50 miles for us to have a visit and we were so thankful. His name is Gatsby at the shelter, but since he's only had that name for two weeks, we thought why not see just how smart this breed is and change is name again!??!!
We through out a couple of names before we even found the dog. We liked Potter, Indy, and Shep. But once we heard Scott do his impersonation of Austin Powers saying "Gikky, my Mojo's gone"! We had to go with it. Besides, Mojo sounds really cool. We are all very excited about getting the dog. Annabelle especially. She has wanted a dog for more than a year now.
Let's hope all goes well with the adjustment to our home. Let's also hope I don't go crazy with dog hair in my house. I keep telling my self, it's just a house, we must live here too so that it's a home. Mojo was so cute and sweet, that I didn't care to much about the hair once I met him.

No comments: