Friday, December 12, 2008

Home for the holidays

Welcome to our home for the holidays. I thought I would give you a climpse of our home at Christmas. It makes me feel joy inside driving home to this every evening.
Our home at night with our outside lights on. Nope, none on the roof line. I hang the lights and I'm afraid of heights! No climbing ladders for me. It's much prettier with snow on the ground but we had rain recently. This window box is on the walk up to the front door. (Oh, I think I need to paint our shutters this spring!) This pot of ornaments is on the front stoop. The pot is too heavy to move into the garage for winter, so I've decided to give it some holiday bling.
.
This is what you see when you enter our home. It's a simple decor but we feel it's warm. The kids always help decorage the tree. We use to have an old fashion Santa on top but Annabelle wanted a star two years ago and picked this one out for us. It works great with our tree.

2 comments:

~joanne said...

I love that you can share with me long distance...Thank you!! Your tree looks great..you have a beautiful home!

I see wrapped presents!...I see a Flat Panel!

Vicki said...

Thank you! I too love that we can share our lives long distance. And in regards to the Flat Panel - I love that too! I'm a sucker for a beautiful TV.